Catching my breath...

First let me start off by saying that my name is Judie and I am a huge procrastinator. There are two sessions for me to blog about and I haven't even begun. I know I have been missing in action for a bit and for that I apologize. Since my last post there have been a few matters that I have been dealing with both personal and with my business. On the personal end, all I can say is things will work itself out, they always do. I only wish I could be as optimistic about my business.

It has been a quite a journey for me trying to get my photography business up and running but of course, life happens and other matters take priority so my business takes a back seat. So far 2012 was definitely a slow year for me and I can honestly say that it didn't sit well with me. I realized that I absolutely love to work! And so this slow season for me has really made me question my abilities. I know I shouldn't feel this way and I have complete confidence in myself but I am in a place where I lack motivation. I have met so many wonderful people this past year and they have come so far and I am extremely proud of them. They are able to make their business a full time one and so I think that that is where I lose faith in myself. My busy schedule at my day job limits my time to shoot during the week so I only have the weekends and being a newlywed I struggle with not wanting to be apart from hubby on those days as well. Ugh! I know I just have to stop and breathe so that is what I am doing. I am just catching my breath so I can refocus and move forward once again.

I am pretty sure that 2013 will bring wonderful things and I have that to look forward to. I am blessed with wonderful friends, a son that always knows how to make me smile and an amazing husband! With that being said, I will take that breath and get right back up! This hiatus is officially over!

See you soon,

Judie

1 comment:

Ángela Cárdenas said...

I can totally relate with you right now. I literally disappeared from any social media medium, in fact I think this is my first comment I am leaving in about 3 months. But don't be hard on yourself, don't give up and believe in your abilities.
Hugs,