I love New York!

This fourth of July, Juan and I decided to walk the Brooklyn Bridge. I had never walked the bridge before and since the weather was beautiful we figured why not? We started out on the Manhattan side of the bridge.


The sky was clear and the lovely breeze was soothing. Lucy (my camera...yes, she has a name) deserved to be out and about since the last few weekends were muggy and gray. I gently took her out of her bag and started clicking away. She must have been in a very good mood because she delivered priceless pictures.



















After we made it to Brooklyn we decided ehh, what the heck, let's walk back. It was a beautiful day for sure!! Hope everyone had a fabulous 4th of July!!!





1 comment:

Mali Langton said...

Judie,
You have so found your niche! These photos are great...